WE ARE HOSTING SOME UNREGISTERED RACES AT THIS MEET FOR PROSPECTIVE MEMBERS TO GIVE COMPETITIVE SWIMMING A GO!
You can enter directly using the form below, or complete the same form online in Google Forms HERE.
- ALL Unregistered swimmers must be entered by 6pm, Tuesday May 22nd. These are the same rules as for regular swimmers. No entries on the day will be accepted.
- Unregistered swimmers will pay a $10 fee PAYABLE ON THE DAY, and may enter up to 4 events. See the form below to make your event selection.
- Swimmers MUST be able to comfortably complete the length of their races. You do not have to be fast, but if you cannot swim 2 lengths of freestyle in less than 1 minute 30 seconds, you may not be ready. Email us to have a chat about it :-)
- We will be sending lots of information about what to expect in advance of the meet, but if your child has competed at the recent Primary Schools Champs - the meet will be run in a similar fashion. Swimmers will be expected to sit with the Blenheim Team (or Visiting Team if applicable, and we will have plenty of help on hand to make sure they have a good time!
- You can enter directly using the form below, or complete the same form online in Google Forms HERE.
If you have any questions about the meet - PLEASE CONTACT LOWRI HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION!
- This meet is open to ALL Blenheim Swim Club members.
- You do NOT need qualifying times to enter this meet.
- Non Blenheim Swimming Club members are very welcome if they meet the following conditions
- CLUB & COMPETITIVE swimmers from Swimming Nelson Marlborough affiliated clubs may enter.
- COMPETITIVE swimmers only from non Swimming Nelson Marlborough affiliated clubs may enter.